This thing looks like an amazing competitor to the DJI Phantom and has a few features that really stand out. First of all, it comes with its own detachable GoPro like camera. If they pull this off and create an awesome FPV camera and HD onboard recording, this will quickly replace the GoPro as the go to camera for RC and drone applications. It has a good square form factor as well that makes it simple to mount on flying stuff. There is more information about the included C-Go 1 Camera below. I have bolded and italicized the things that really stand out as important or cool. I will keep this page updated as we get closer to May. A complete and ready to go package for $999 sounds awesome - and you get to use the awesome Spektrum radios that so many people already have.
Following our passion for innovating convenient ways to fly, we have taken the Blade 350 QX to the next level. Introducing the 350 QX AP Combo RTF, a fully integrated aerial photography solution. We’ve listened to the customer and built that feedback into the next generation of the 350 QX.
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
• 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
• 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
• 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
• New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
• New RF chipset with external antenna
• Improved GPS performance and accuracy
• Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
• Simplified radio solution for ease of use
• Included AC/DC charging solution
• White battery hatch for improved orientation
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your fleet!
Smart Mode: GPS/Altitude Hold, SAFE™ Circle feature and Stick Relativity
AP Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS/Altitude Hold. Damped, self-leveling for improved video quality.
Stability Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS hold.
Return Home and Land: Returns the 350 QX to the home position and lands at the pilots command.
Features• Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
• Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
• 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
• Large 3S 3000mAh Flight Battery
• Improved Receiver with External Antenna
• Improved GPS
• Visual Compass Error Detection
• Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
Gross Weight: 35.5 oz. (1006 g)
Type: Brushless mutli-rotor aircraft
Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
C-Go 1 Action Camera
Introducing the perfect Action camera for your RC needs! Whether you are looking for a lightweight FPV camera with streaming capabilities that won't interfere with your 2.4 radio or just looking for a high quality action camera, the E-Flite C-GO1 is destined to be the # 1 choice of modelers everywhere.
Not to mention, it's the camera included with the Blade 350 QX AP Combo!
Features• 5.8Ghz downlink to support mobile devices with included antenna
• 1080P/30 recording or 720P/30 when streaming
• Lightweight and small form factor
• Low latency and long range Wi-Fi
SpecificationsLength: 2.52 in (64.10mm)
Width: 1.76 in (44.60mm)
Weight: 2.65 oz (75 g)
Height: 1.72 in (43.80mm)